CORONA CASES LATEST UPDATES AFTER VARIOUS RELAXATIONS GIVEN BY THE GOVERNMENT
The rise of cases in India was curbed since the last 45 days due to the extension of lock-down by the Government.
Corona Virus cases in India has been increasing day by day with a rapid speed . The rise of cases in India was curbed since the last 45 days due to the extension of lockdown by the Government , but with the increase in the relaxations given by the government in the areas that has been categorized as orange and green zones , the cases are further increasing at a very fast pace:
- The number of active cases as per today’s report has been increased to 32,134 and the number of patients that were cured and discharged are 12,727. The death toll has been risen to 1,568;
- The maximum number of corona cases that been reported are from areas of Delhi and Maharashtra. Most of the active area in Maharashtra were most cases are being reported is Pune alongwith Mumbai, where Dharavi is becoming a hotspot, where blast of corona cases can happen at any moment . Whereas in case of Delhi whole of the Delhi as of now has been declared as red zone , due to increasing cases there day by day;
- COVID 19 cases in BSF (Border Security Force) have climbed to 67 with the maximum cases reported in Delhi
- As of now largest number of cases have been reported in the last 24 hours which are 3900 and also 195 deaths have been reported.
- In order to curb the increase of case Section 144 of the Criminal Procedure Code has been implemented in Mumbai till May 17.
- The same has been implemented because cases in Maharashtra has jumped from 771 to 14,541 since Monday and 35 new deaths has been reported.
- The Corona cases will not only reduce by the enforcements by the Government, people in the country also have to follow the norms in order to save the same from increasing day by day . As 1 infected person can infect a thousands of persons as COVID 19 spreads as per chain reaction concept.
Edited By Kanika Gupta
Want to get your business journey featured on CLIQTAX ? Send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org